Friday 22 December 2017

Is This Total Humiliation?

Miss is very good at belittling me.  Very good at verbally humiliating me. Very good at using just the right words to make me feel sexually inadequate.  Most of that centres around my tiny sissy clit.  It really is not very big at all.  When flaccid, it is hardly detectable under panties and when hard it's no more than the average flaccid male. Size does matter to Women!
 
Miss has enjoyed lovers in the past with much better equipment.  Proper length and girth to satisfy Her.  One particular 'Bull' (BBC) was, in Her words, 'the biggest cock I have ever had in me.  I felt so stretched and full'.
 
i read on a sissy site once (though i can't remember which one) that the sissy was occasionally allowed inside her Miss but when she was allowed, she had to wear a condom.  her Miss made sure the sissy knew that only 'real men' were ever going to cum insider Her.  Whether She did actually let 'real men' or perhaps just one or two trusted lovers empty their love seed into Her is one thing but the real humiliation for the sissy was having to wear the condom.
 
Along with denial, surely that's Total Humiliation?
 
Miss has only once let me pleasure myself inside Her.  Only of course after She had used my face for Her own pleasure. i remember Miss telling me that She hardly felt a thing and did not even know that i had cum. That was over 6 weeks ago. x

3 comments:

  1. Andrea- i do believe that is one of the most humiliating things! I've read it before, and it is so...emasculating.
    Having to orally please Her Bull, and having to wear one of those plastic "penis extenders" (and thus have no feeling either) are two others that i find totally humiliating. ~sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sara,

    Miss has only once let me cum inside Her with me as Her sissy and i honestly don't know if it will ever happen again. She may allow me a treat but will probably make me wear a condom, especially as She reads this blog!

    i would love to orally please Her lover(s). That would be so degrading and humiliating for me. i'm not gay in the slightest but if it turned Miss on or Her Bull demanded it then i would have no choice. It's wonderful to see that your Wife is making you a proper sissy and using you as you should be used! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea- i can't recall the last time now that i came into my Wife. It's been... oh, a couple years. i think She lost interest when She saw me all dressed up in lingerie and all? i also am not gay, no attraction there, so that is why it is so bad.
    She has not made me drink from a condom, but that is another horrifying thought. And, having to hump her leg or the sofa while She ignores me is another that just really crushes my ego.
    All part of the learning, but i hope you fare well.hug, ~sara

    ReplyDelete