Wednesday 13 December 2017

Winners and Panties

 
 
In Her role of work, Miss is very efficient, very diligent and very good.  However, She does not really realise this and normally downplays Her abilities.  Well, last night, just before i drove Her to Her party, Miss received a message from the company She works for that She has been awarded a recognition prize. 
 
i am so pleased for Her.  She really deserves it.  Since i have known Miss, She has worked for three different companies, all in the same field of business.  With this particular one She seems most content and most appreciated.
 
i want to buy Miss something as a sign of my delight that She has been recognised.  Hopefully She will read this blog later today and think of something suitable.  Or perhaps tell me to come up with something myself? 
 
Miss was very tired last night - lots of dancing!  She retired to Her chambers in a gorgeous black lace bra and panties set.  i especially loved the panties She was wearing.  Black lace with a sheer dotted back.  Very sexy and very feminine.  Perhaps some more panties like that for Miss?
 
She told me that i had permission to play - especially as 'you are no doubt turned on by my lingerie sissy'.  Very true Miss!
 
In my own chambers last night, i gently caressed my tiny sissy clit, looking across from my bed to the door of Her chambers firmly closed.  i imagined Miss with a lover, His hands gripping Her arse tightly through those luscious panties as they kissed passionately.  i imagined the door of Her chambers opening slightly and Miss hanging those panties on the outside door handle and then closing the door again. 
 
Thank you Miss for allowing me to play.
 
i was just going to post this as Miss left for work but just five minutes ago Miss presented me with the panties She wore last night and told me:
 
'Here are my panties that i wore last night, the ones you really liked.  You will wear them today and think of me wearing them last night and dancing in them. Wear them sissy, and think of the people I fucked wearing them'. 
 
 
 
 
 
Yes, those are Her panties, which are now on me and my clit is so wet.  Miss did not give me permission to play again but Her words as She left were just.....so....beautiful. x

2 comments:

  1. God I love wearing her worn panties....I can't explain it but I love it!!!!
    I have more panties than she does but when I get the chance to wear hers, with her permission of course, I just feel like so much more of a sissy!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaaren,

      Yes, it's so wonderfully humiliating and very sissy. She must have been reading my fantasy list blog. i too have lots more pairs than Miss but being forced to wear Hers, especially after She had worn them for dancing is truly lovely. Especially as She may have become aroused in them last night. They smell so wonderful, slightly perfumed and a bit musky. Knowing that they have been against Her sex makes it even better. x

      Delete