Saturday 16 December 2017

Purple Panties On Display

Yesterday, i wore a new set of lingerie that i had bought for myself some time ago.  A gorgeous purple set of bra and panties with a co-ordinating suspender belt.  The reason i chose this set was specifically because the panties have a wonderful dotted effect pattern on the rear - very much like the pair Miss made me wear of Hers.
 
i so wanted Miss to see them, so seizing an opportunity before dinner, i managed to convince Miss to allow me to show Her the panties.  First from the rear.  Miss made me stand directly in front of Her whilst She sat.  Dress raised and petticoat raised. 'Higher with the petticoat sissy'! She demanded.  i spluttered out why i had chosen this pair to wear, hoping that Miss would appreciate that 'imitation is a form of flattery'. 
 
Miss made me pirouette and then show Her the front.  My little clit was stirring and wetness was forming in the panties.  i think Miss knew it as She seemed to make me stand for such a long time.  She agreed that the panties were lovely and also decided that She wanted something similar - especially the colour. 
 
Although it was of my own doing, to be standing there, so exposed to Miss - quite obviously a full on sissy with such a pathetic excuse for a penis trying to harden in a pair of women's panties was wonderfully humiliating and i think Miss enjoyed making me squirm.  An added bonus is that i will now be looking for a set for Miss as well!
 
Miss was feeling very generous this morning and agreed to take a picture of me wearing them. 
Nowhere near as sexy or desirable as how Miss looks in Her panties but certainly very sissy! x
 
 

2 comments:

  1. AJ- Those are cute panties, ooh! And they look cute on your booty! I too buy my own panties, and I often want my Wife to see them. Here, i'm not in dresses, but let the panty-tops poke above the jeans or other pants/shorts i'm wearing. Our Ladies know we're enjoying our little pathetic "shows" when we tent our panties, and those little but growing "wet spots"... oh my! hug, ~sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliments sara. Miss was so kind to take that picture and allow me to publish it. She enjoys seeing my panties and usually mocks my tiny clit snug inside them. x

      Delete