Friday 29 December 2017

Permission To Play

Miss is recovering from a cold.  It hit me last week and inevitably has grabbed Miss too.  She's broken the back of it but for now is still under the weather.  She is adamant however that i will be taking Her shopping tomorrow morning!
 
We had guests over the last two days and as such the spare room, usually my chambers, is quite devoid of bedding save for a few pillows and an uncovered duvet.  Miss told me that i would be allowed to stay with Her this evening in Her chambers but that there would be no playing whatsoever if i did due to Her sniffles. i begged Miss to allow me to stay in the unmade up spare room so that Miss could get a proper sleep without my tiny clit hardening in my panties and causing Miss embarrassment.
 
Miss agreed and told me to wake Her with tea tomorrow morning. She added that i also had permission to play.  i will make the most of Her generosity and so that Miss knows exactly what i will be thinking of (She will almost certainly catch up on the blog tomorrow) i shall imagine a scenario when we are shopping tomorrow.
 
 
We are in the lingerie section.  Miss has seen some gorgeous panties. A hot red colour and seriously sexy.  i have been looking at bras, Miss calls me over.  'sissy, what do you think of these'?  She is not overly loud but i'm sure a Woman close to me has heard it and giggles.  My tiny clit hardens in my panties beneath my male jeans. 
 
'Sexy, aren't they sissy', She says as She holds them up.  'Have a feel sissy'. My hands tremble as i touch them. i'm sure the giggling Woman is discretely watching.  Miss is thoroughly enjoying my humiliation.  She knows that my tiny sissy clit will be hardening and leaking into my panties.
 
'Don't you think He'll love how I look in these panties sissy'?  Miss questions, and slightly louder.  The Woman who giggled has surely heard all of this.  Before i can answer, Miss tells me to find a black pair of the same style and to go to the counter and pay for both pairs. 
 
As i meekly look for the same pair in black and holding onto the red pair i notice Miss and the Woman chatting, with both looking my way. x
 
Miss actually deliberately humiliated me a couple of times these last two days whilst i was in male mode.  Telling me to hold Her handbag whilst She did something else and also carrying a new skirt around in a shop whilst She looked at other clothing. i was made to carry it to the till and although i was not made to pay for it (i was really hoping Miss would force me to), it was quite clear to anyone who noticed who was in charge and who was a subservient sissy - albeit it man drab.  It was wonderful - thank you Miss. x

No comments:

Post a Comment